Sunday, December 11, 2011

3 Year Old Bedtime Prayers

Chad's hunting group got 6 deer yesterday, and Chad shot 4 of them. He's out there again today, so I'm excited to hear how they do this time.  

I watched my sister's girls Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday of last week so Cale got a healthy dose of cousin fun. We're excited to have them over this week as well.

I recorded Cale's bed time prayer last night.  He has a certain prayer that he came up with that he prays every night and that's what he said last night.  There's a part that he repeats, and he repeats it every time..  Many times he adds to it, but last night it was just his simple prayer.


The night before this he added "Thank you God for you" I liked that.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails