Friday, June 25, 2010

What Daddys Are Good For

I've mentioned that I love photos right? This is probably obvious just by scanning my blog. I thought since Father's Day was last Sunday I would write a post in honor of Chad. I could write all day though about what an incredibly wonderful father he is. It's when I show you a photo.. that's when you're able to SEE it! Photos are able to capture what words could never describe. I truly believe the saying "A picture is worth a thousand words". I've certainly acquired quite a few favorites of my handsome guys together over the two years that we've been blessed with Cale, and would love to share some with you!

First of all, I think this photo depicts how awesome he was during the pregnancy!  Here he is proudly sporting the Empathy Belly at one of our Prenatal Classes  This baby(haha) actually compresses the lungs and bladder for a more realistic feel!
This was the first time that Chad really got to see his son for the first time since there were complications and he wasn't able to be in the room when he was born (will share the birth story some time..)
My tough husband using a gentle finger to touch his newborn son
Giving daddy kisses to itty bitty Calers after we brought him home from the hospital
Feeding Cale cereal for the 2nd time ever!  He has always been a VERY involved daddy!  I'm very thankful for that!
My handsome boys and their big smiles!
Cale loves to do what daddy does
Who would climb in Cale's crib just for a laugh?  Chad!
Daddys are good for workin' on stuff with..

& sharing with!
& cuddling
& laughing with!
& wrestling with!
Daddys are also good for riding with!
& being silly with!
Daddy's are even good for picking out clothes to look like him!
& wagon rides of course
Daddy's are good for that little extra lift
& that little extra reach when you just can't touch the pedals!
Daddys are good for kite flying support
Daddys also make good co-pilots in the driveway

& swing pushers!
Daddys are good to have around when you need just a little bit more muscle
& someone to catch you before you fall
A good daddy knows when to let you go it alone though
Daddys are always there for kisses!
or a shoulder ride AND kisses!
Daddys are there to lift you up when you can't see
& to help guide you
Daddys are good for helping get back on your feet
Daddys are good for best friends.
Happy Father's Day Chad!
We love you!

8 comments:

  1. You should definitely make a book out of this. Like from shutterfly.com or walmart or something. It would be cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of photos. It was fun to see all the stages of life.

    Welcome to SITS! We're happy to have another SITSer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the sweetest post ever! I'll have to remember to do something similar for my husband one day!


    I came by to welcome you to SITS! We’re happy to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great pictures - you can see that he's a great dad!

    Visiting to welcome you to SITS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, such sweet pics!

    Stopping by to welcome you to SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet story and adorable pics!

    Stopping by from SITS;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks SITS ladies! And I would love to make a book out of this. Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails