Thursday, May 20, 2010

More From Mother's Day Weekend

Happy Friday Eve!
Here are the photos I took from my dad's camera on mother's day weekend that I talked about in my "Hi Baby Cows!" post.

Cale had a lot of fun pulling his cousin Kalyn around in her wagon as you can see!  She loved it!  It was pretty cute.  They have a lot of fun together.  They got pretty tight when I used to watch Kalyn every day.  It's neat because my sister and I are 7 years apart and Cale and Kalyn are 7 months apart. 

Here they are hugging goodbye when it was time to go

Next blog post I'll catch you up on last weekend.  Chad has been helping out at the stock car races as a spotter, and that's what he did on Saturday.  Cale and I stopped by before the race, and Cale got to sit in a real race car again!  This time I had my camera, so I'll be sure to share that with you.  His outfit was really cute.  He looked like he'd been to a ton of races :)  Then on Sunday we went to the zoo, and it was a lot of fun!  I got a bunch of photos.  It will be hard to pick and choose which ones to share.

Last but not least.. tonight was Grandpa Thursday again. :-)  Grandpa Rick came over, and Chad grilled his famous burgers.  He mixed some deer meat in and seasoned them perfectly!  He's good on the grill!  Then all on his own Cale said "I love you SO much Grandpa Rick!"  In his own cute little way.  Grandpa said his belly was full and so was his heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails